Craving Erotic Romance...

is a group blog from several sassy erotic romance authors!

Find out about our latest releases, read scintillating interviews on Mondays, beat mid-week blahs with Hump Day Help Wednesdays, and see hot hunks on Fridays. Saturdays are "Open Mike" and full of surprises! And then, there's always our guests...!



Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday's Scintillating Interview with...M. Leveque!


Welcome to Craving Erotic Romance Blogspot.

Today we’re presenting Author: M. Levesque

Happy to have you here!
                                               
1) Have you always wanted to be an author? Yes, as long as I can remember.
2) What genre(s) do you write? Romance, erotic romance, paranormal romance and romantic comedy. In other words, a lot of romance.
3)  Have you ever self published? No.
4) Who or what inspired you to write your first book? I was laid off between seasonal jobs and one day I just sat down at the computer and started typing. I didn’t care what I wrote or how it turned out because I didn’t plan on showing it to anyone. It was kind of liberating actually.  
5) How many hours in a day might you write? I work fulltime so some days I’m not able to write at all but I try to write at least 2,000 words a day. Some days that takes an hour while others, it takes a little more.
6) Are you a plotter or a pantser? Pantser!
7) Do you ever find yourself slipping away and becoming so immersed in your story it affects how you relate to others? I have noticed that if a character is involved in a serious plot issue, I tend to get stressed out. During those times my husband calls me by my pen name and asks her to release me. I think the idea of pen names confuse him and he’s just considers it a form of multiple personality disorder. J
8) Are you in any of your books? No! I stay strictly out of my own books. They may possess some of my quirks but I would never put myself in a book. I’m way too boring.
9) What do your friends and family have to say about you writing? Most act like it isn’t even happening but some ask me how things are going on occasion.
10) Please share an excerpt from your book that totally spoke to you when you put the words down on paper.
My eyes fluttered open and what I thought at first to be a shadow quickly turned out to be something else entirely. A hair-covered man stood over my bed, glaring down at me. He was dressed in ragged clothes and smelled of pine.
I let loose a screech that could be heard for miles and scrambled back away from the angry man that resembled a Bigfoot.
“Get out of my house!” I pointed a shaking finger in the direction of the wide-open bedroom door.
He narrowed his eyes further. “Listen lady, I don’t know what kind of drugs you’re on, but this is my house.”
The voice that came from behind the beard was deep and booming but he didn’t sound angry, just a little confused. He was obviously confused; this was my house.
“Sir, I think you’ve lost your way. I’m sorry about the misunderstanding, but I just purchased this house last week. I’ve been living here since then, and I can promise you that I paid in full.”
His eyebrows rose from behind his long, curling black bangs. “You paid cash for a house?”
I nodded as a nagging ball of dread started to roll in my gut. “Yes, I bought it on the seller’s website.”
He leaned forward and pointed at me. “Let me guess, you bought it online without meeting the seller or even seeing the place?”
The rolling dread started to grow, but denial held it at bay. Bigfoot might have been onto something, but it couldn’t be true. Nobody is that unlucky. I nodded again.
He barked out a laugh. “Lady, you got scammed.”
From: Backwoods Bailout by M. Levesque



11) Which actor/character(s) would play the starring role? (you can insert pics or just names or both here)
Lynn: Moon Bloodgood 



Marcus: Gerard Butler  



Holly the sexy con artist ex-girlfriend and leading character in the spin off sequel, The Fox and the Hound…Laura Vandervoort



Buy Links:

Evernight Publishing: Special release price of 2.99 http://www.evernightpublishing.com/backwoods-bailout-by-m-levesque/

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Backwoods-Bailout-M-Levesque-ebook/dp/B00QUCP85O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1418331592&sr=8-1&keywords=backwoods+bailout


Allromanceebooks: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-backwoodsbailout-1698003-149.html

Thanks for sharing with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment